M: 512.913.2354 mobile
- ABR, CRS, GRI
Gretchen Woellner originally entered into real estate in 1984 in new construction home sales, but became a full-time REALTOR in 1995. She is currently working in all areas of residential real estate and achieved the highest real estate license, Broker Associate, in 2017 . As a Coldwell Banker Global Luxury agent, Gretchen specializes in marketing and selling exceptional properties in the $750,000 plus price range.
In addition to her real estate accomplishments, Gretchen has a degree from The University of Texas at Austin, a Texas Teachers Certification and has business experience in the areas of computers, law, and personnel. As a resident of Austin since 1971, Gretchen has a solid understanding of Austin and the growth corridors of the metro area.
As a resident of Austin since 1972, Gretchen has a solid understanding of Austin, its real estate market and the growth patterns of the city as it applies to residential real estate. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Texas at Austin and holds a Texas Teaching Certification for grades K-12 in Fine Arts. Her former business experience includes experience with computer test scoring systems, proof-reading legal articles and personnel and hiring duties for the Dean of the UT School of Law in Austin.
- Opera Guild Board member since 2010, serving in the Secretary (2 years), Co-VP over Membership (1 year), Wine Dinner and Auction (6 years), Co-VP over Volunteer Coordination (3 years) and currently Treasurer.
- Long Standing Member of the Austin Opera Guild
- Long-standing member and participant in networking and community events
- Donated times and funds
- Long-standing member
- Participated in fundraising events
Real Estate Designations
- Gretchen has acquired her CRS (Certified Residential Specialist). This is the highest designation obtainable and has been achieved by only 5% of all Realtors. She was selected to receive the CRS of the Year Award in 2005, awarded for dedicated volunteer service to help promote this professional organization.
- She has also obtained her:
- GRI (Graduate, REALTORS Institute)
- CRRS (Certified Residential Referral Specialist)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- Gretchen achieved her ECO Broker License in 2008.
- Gretchen is a Certified Agent Advantage Specialist for the CARTUS Broker Network
Real Estate Awards
- Gretchen achieved a Diamond Society Membership in 1998 and 2001 for being in the top 6% of all Coldwell Banker agents nationally and the Sterling Society Membership in 2000 and 2002.
- Gretchen is Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certified, awarded for production and training in luxury properties.
- Top 50 Austin Realtors Nominee, 2001
- Long-standing Multi-Million Dollar Producer